Ruthless Editing for better presentations Workshop
The secret to good design, writing, storytelling, presentation making…pretty much everything is RUTHLESS editing. In this half-day workshop, we take an over-burdened PowerPoint presentation and systematically strip it down – lightening and tightening it at every turn, until it is a lean and efficient communications vehicle.
Like all of my workshops, this is very hands-on. You will be introduced to a strategy and series of steps you can take, best practices to follow, and underlying principles that drive those best practices, but mostly you’ll be exercising your editing muscles. This is all about editing business presentations. So we focus in on all of the requisite components of a presentation that need adjusting for creating transformative business presentations.
- Finding the “so what” in your presentation
- Storytelling/narrative techniques
- Copy editing for business audiences
- Visual thinking and design best practices for business visuals
Who’s It For
- Pretty much everyone makes business presentations, right?
- Particularly focused on those who are often told their presentations are cluttered, confusing, overwhelming, etc.